Upgrade

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my new style and I love it man.

Capture.PNG

Awesome work man, thanks for letting me know.

Who else wants to test the style?

I'm not sure if it will appeal to everyone but I personally like black green a lot, and it seems to have a couple of other thumbs up. I'd imagine some folks may prefer something a little softer/more gentle. Compliments from me personally though, and if there are user customisable options I'd definitely take black green.

I'm not sure if it will appeal to everyone but I personally like black green a lot, and it seems to have a couple of other thumbs up. I'd imagine some folks may prefer something a little softer/more gentle. Compliments from me personally though, and if there are user customisable options I'd definitely take black green.

I agree, I think it looks awesome and gives the forum a fresh, modern feel. At this stage the plan is to have some limited basic styles on offer as well for those who aren't really sold on this one.

I like the new picture uploading thing, tells u the % plus u can edit the pic after uploading
[automerge]1607205032[/automerge]
Any idea how to “attach files” from photo library in private message guys? On threads there’s an attach options button but PMs you HAVE to have an embed link?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back