Upgrading our site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

We are stil upgrading our site . If some functions are not working be patient.

i do like this quick reply thingy slatey.....excellent work there :)

cheers
STP

It was abit confusing when I logged on 2nite noticing the changes but once I took a second look at when things are now, it looks really great.

I couldn't log on earlier tonight but just as I was about to go into panic mode the site came up. The new message flags were waving in the breeze, the time was right, the date was right and the site is going just fantastic. I am both pleased and impressed in addition to being the best looking male member :) No need for comment on that last bit, just remember, if ya gotta be a male member better to be a good looking one :)

Jayzuz! MUCH faster response time too! Well done, SJ!!! :shock: :D

everything here is fine except chat, and the date and time which i have never paid attention to any

i do like when you have a pmit comes up at the top as well

p.s great site keep up the good work

Yep looks pretty good generally. One small thing though :

I clicked in Sarahbell's name to get her details to see where she lived to advise her. It put her name in the Quick Reply box instead of displaying he name! :)
Sarahbell, you may need to alter your details in your profile to show the correct time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back