Valley Reptile Supplies Web Site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slimsandy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any troubles using this site??
Each time I log onto it, my virus scanner goes crazy...
Picking up a number of Trogan Horses....

Anyone else have the trouble??

I use McAfee Security Centre.

The problem is with the Joomla template system. There are way too many hacks and dodgy code that is easily exploited.

Although that may not necessarily be the problem as there are many recent reports of false positives in Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress and other CMS's.

Rather than discuss it here maybe it's best if you contact the owners of the site and ask that they look into it as the fix could be as simple for them as uploading a fresh copy of the javascript files casuing the false positive.

IsK.

Avg is fine with it id say your anti virus software is mcbroken (or really good and my pc will be mc****ed shortly )

Yeah, already contacted them. Just was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same.

The problem is with the Joomla template system. There are way too many hacks and dodgy code that is easily exploited.

Although that may not necessarily be the problem as there are many recent reports of false positives in Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress and other CMS's.

Rather than discuss it here maybe it's best if you contact the owners of the site and ask that they look into it as the fix could be as simple for them as uploading a fresh copy of the javascript files casuing the false positive.

IsK.

Thanks for the pm slatey

I dont know if mcfee is mcbroken but there is no virus on the site it is caused but how the code on the page is writen from what i understand the it guy is sorting it out

This became apparent about 6 weeks ago and we thought we were on top of it but apparently not i have contacted him to have a look at it again
Regards Craig
Valleyreptilesupplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back