Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics Tom did that tristis have a laceration on it's leg. Those pine trees in the background of your tiger snake pic look very familiar

Last edited:
Well done Tom, & thanks for sharing.

You must have spent a lot of hours in the field & driving finding some of these animals.
Yah Goannas are not as common as they used to be. Anyway best of luck for the rest of the trip & maybe the best is still to come.

Cheers
Ian

Favourite bush tucker.....the echidnas , not Panoptes:)!

4 months into the hobby and already photographing like a pro!!! You have some true talent ;)!

Ha, thanks, although I've been in the hobby for quite a lot longer than that. The '4 months' was in reference to that fact that I arrived in Australia 4 months ago, from the UK - we're travelling here for a year, before heading out to Asia.

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited:
ahh your a good lad tom,wait til you get down here we wil have to go to some special spots

Fantastic pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Please post more of your finds when you have the time.

All the best with the return of your gear.

I was recently in the Brigalow, and found 14 panoptes.. Great photos Tom, be good to see what elese you see, defently great to see a seqld tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back