Vic Online License System

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

b00typizza

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been planning for my first snake for a while now, and have put off getting a license for months awaiting the new online system.
I was expecting/hoping it to be up and ready to go today, as current license holders were meant to ensure their details were correct by April 31st.
However there has been no changes on the website page to indicate that the system is going to be launched anything soon.

Does anyone know anything about it? Should I just give in and do the paper form or wait it out a bit longer?
Thanks

They been playing around with this for 3 years so I wouldn't hold my breath.

I called them the other week and he said that they are in final stages and it will be rolled out sometime this year. He said everyone will be informed when via an official roll out closer to the release date. Here's hoping it all goes to plan.

Hey all,

I've been planning for my first snake for a while now, and have put off getting a license for months awaiting the new online system.
I was expecting/hoping it to be up and ready to go today, as current license holders were meant to ensure their details were correct by April 31st.
However there has been no changes on the website page to indicate that the system is going to be launched anything soon.

Does anyone know anything about it? Should I just give in and do the paper form or wait it out a bit longer?
Thanks

Honestly, just put the paper form in, it'll take up to 6 weeks to get your licence anyway, so I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for the online system to go through.

Website also says it will be AFTER licence renewals are completed which are due the end of Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back