Victorian Herpetological Society Meeting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hi all,

the Victorian Herpetological Society is having their anual general meeting this Saturday, it will kick off at 7pm Saturday 27th November at Monash University, Wellington Rd, Clayton. Enter by GATE at Wellington Rd. Building 72.

There will be VHS information on the night, a talk on Frog identification and husbandry and also a talk on the Reptiles and Frogs of Western Australia.

As usual we will be having a fund raising raffle with exciting prizes and an auction filled with herp related goodies. Light refreshments will be served on the night. This event is a great opportunity to see a couple of great talks and meet up with some reptile people.

Hope all you Melbournians (and maybe even some out of towners :) ) can make it! :)

thanx sdaji :)...but someone already put notice up about it a few days ago ;)

OOPS!! :oops:

I was quite out of it a few days ago, due to the excessive "I finished my degree celebrations".

Oh well, at least now there is no excuse not to go :)

lol yup we are all doubly aware now ;)

is rachel coming? :D it's my birthday soon ya know lol ;)

lol yup we are all doubly aware now

Hooray for my comatose condition during the first notifiction causing a second to be posted!!! ;) :oops:

is rachel coming? it's my birthday soon ya know lol

Due to her recent death, Rachel will not be attending. However, if I attend, I will be accompanied by one of Rachel's relatives (by order of the president) and some youngsters should be up for auction (also by order of the president!). I considered rebelling and selling them for myself, but I'd probably end up in the brig or something.

Happy birthday! :)

Due to her recent death, Rachel will not be attending.

awwwww no thats sad :( she was a top chick she was :cry:
Let 'er R.I.P

Hmm...I'm coming down to melbourne this weekend and the person I'm meant to be seeing has pulled out so I have nothing to do, no-where to go and no-one to see so I'm considering maybe rocking up to the meeting - might get to finally meet ya Zoe :)

oh cool tim :D

you should definitely come to the meeting, specially if you've got nothing else planned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back