Victorians- show your support

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VHS1

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Victorian Herpetological Society memberships were recently due for renewal.
With the 2012 VHS Reptile Expo less than 4 months away...
What better time to jump on board as a new member!?!?!?

Joining the VHS entitles you to free entry to all meetings held throughout the year and free entry to the VHS Reptile Expo (Sat, Feb 18, 2012). You will also get notified when the VHS online newsletter 'Odatria' is released. You can also bundle into your membership subscriptions to Herpetofauna Magazine & Scales & Tails magazine.
Better than what you get, it is also a great support to the herp community as the VHS is the leading voice for all herp keepers in our state.

For membership options & to pay for your membership via PayPal go here-http://vhs.com.au/membership/

To support us on facebook & keep up to date with the VHS, 'like' our page here- Victorian Herpetological Society (VHS) | Facebook

Or you can sign up in person at our next meeting- Dec 7th, while listening to the likes of Ollie Sherlock, Russell Grant & Brian Barnett.

We look forward to your support!

I'm a long time member & happy to be one.
The meetings are great & the Expo is the best day of the year!
Thanks also to the VHS for their role in getting some of the newer animals on the DSE list, as you can see I wouldn't be experiencing the season I am now without their work.
Cheers

Attachments

• Roughies mating.jpg
    Roughies mating.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 37
  • RSP Female gravid.jpg
    RSP Female gravid.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back