Virides has Permanently Reduced Prices!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Virides

728x90_Banner_March2013_zps1bd7b83d.jpg

The Clear and Printed Finger Grips are now all permanently reduced by over 30% on average meaning nothing is over $7.00ea!

PriceDrop_700x300_zps403d4ce9.jpg

Clear Finger Grips - Clear Finger Grips | Virides
Antaresia Small was $8.00ea, now $6.00ea
Antaresia Large was $10.00ea, now $6.50ea
Bassiana Small was $8.00ea, now $6.00ea
Bassiana Large was $10.00ea, now $6.50ea
Levis Small was $8.00ea, now $6.00ea
Levis Large was $10.00ea, now $6.50ea
Pogona Small was $8.00ea, now $6.00ea
Pogona Large was $10.00ea, now $6.50ea
Swaini Small was $8.00ea, now $6.00ea
Swaini Large was $10.00ea, now $6.50ea

Printed Finger Grips - Printed Finger Grips | Virides
Aspidites Small was $9.00ea, now $6.50ea
Aspidites Large was $11.00ea, now $7.00ea
Spilota Small was $9.00ea, now $6.50ea
Spilota Large was $11.00ea, now $7.00ea

Those prices are better, I was interested but couldnt justify spending hundreds using them on my enclosures.

Awesome. I just got an email from you guys. Will be making an order tomorrow.

Really like the look of the Aspidites grips I own. Very subtle.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385545783451.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385545783451.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 92
Those prices are better, I was interested but couldnt justify spending hundreds using them on my enclosures.

The biggest reason why we can reduce the prices is due to our new relationship with Amtac (makers of QR2id). They let us use their Laser at an hourly rate which significantly reduces our production costs. We are also able to customise a lot more and thus make more variety - we have a lot of ideas.

We have long thought our prices were higher than ideal, but we were locked in at the time.

The stainless lines will hopefully drop as well, but not sure if they will drop as much - need to get pricing.

The handles may also drop but this depends on the manufacture process involved and we won't know until perhaps mid 2014.

Awesome. I just got an email from you guys. Will be making an order tomorrow.

Really like the look of the Aspidites grips I own. Very subtle.

Looking forward to it :)

Cutting a fresh batch of these on Saturday along with the new Anatersia V2 (No through holes for the diamonds, rather etched acrylic. This means no dust collection points)

The response we have had is good with a spike in sales. Sure one can say a drop in prices would affect sales but I hope it is more because we have hit the correct price point for these items. Is that right?

Fantastic timing on the price drop for me!
Just bought an enclosure that I'm renovating so will be ordering a few finger grips in the coming days!

New prices look good!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Once we get stock in, we will be including in all orders, some Isopropanol Wipes and Lint-free Wipes for free :)

Isopropanol is the best and recommended cleaner for preparing your glass for installation of our Finger Grips.

Ordered a few this weekend, keen to see how they look. I'll pop some pics up if my new build with them on once they arrive.

Ordered a few this weekend, keen to see how they look. I'll pop some pics up if my new build with them on once they arrive.

I believe your order will be shipped tomorrow :) Thanks for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back