• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vision Racks Supply/Demand

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex McDonnell

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've recently been introduced to the reptile world and one of the things that has continually popped up is the that people struggle to get there hands on vision racks, particularly before the beginning of breeding season?

Me and a couple of small breeders from the Central Coast are potentially looking at getting a bulk order from the USA to achieve a reasonable discount on around 5-10 racks and was wondering whether it's worth buying a few extras and selling to others in Australia.

I suppose my question is it correct that it's hard to get vision racks and where have people bought them from if there is a supplier in Austrailia?

Can i join the order??

There is a supplier on snake racks australia but they arent ordering for the time being.
I am wanting some racks but its not worth shipping them in for just myself.

reptiles down under already has the new licensing of vision racks in australia.
[doublepost=1592383022,1592382878][/doublepost]
people struggle to get there hands on vision racks, particularly before the beginning of breeding season?

I think thats more so the fault of the "breeder", trying to get a very sought after racking system before breeding season... it would honestly be better for them to just buy a custom built racking system if they're short on time

vision racks IMO are for the more enthusiast breeders

Can i join the order??

There is a supplier on snake racks australia but they arent ordering for the time being.
I am wanting some racks but its not worth shipping them in for just myself.

Hi Nicole,

I'll let you know if we end up going ahead with the order, let me know what Rack type, size etc your looking for and I'll see about what the pricing is going to look like for a bulk shipment.
[doublepost=1592469193,1592469104][/doublepost]
reptiles down under already has the new licensing of vision racks in australia.
[doublepost=1592383022,1592382878][/doublepost]

I think thats more so the fault of the "breeder", trying to get a very sought after racking system before breeding season... it would honestly be better for them to just buy a custom built racking system if they're short on time

vision racks IMO are for the more enthusiast breeders

Hi Bl69aze,

Just looked on there website and couldn't find any for sale, have they only just started selling them?

Hi Nicole,

I'll let you know if we end up going ahead with the order, let me know what Rack type, size etc your looking for and I'll see about what the pricing is going to look like for a bulk shipment.

Hi Bl69aze,

Just looked on there website and couldn't find any for sale, have they only just started selling them?
yes they only received the licensing a couple months ago and have already sold out

https://reptilesdownunder.net.au/product-category/vision-racks/ (they have all sizes available, but just the one advertised)

If this goes ahead and it's going to save a significant amount on freight I may go in for a rack or two :)

If this goes ahead and it's going to save a significant amount on freight I may go in for a rack or two :)
HI Sdaji,

Let me know what rack type and size your after and I'll find out what pricing is looking at, we're looking at finalizing our order in the next 1-2 weeks.

Hi Nicole,

Hi Bl69aze,

I'd be keen in these 3 racks, depending on what they can do for pricing.

Screenshot_20200620-093433.png

Screenshot_20200620-093423.png

Screenshot_20200620-093439.png

Last edited:
https://visionproducts.us/5-level-breeding-rack-for-qty-5-model-v-70-44-quart-tubs.html

How much would this cost (in aud) with the whole addon kit? And does this arrive shipped to door? Or to a pickup location

View attachment 329392

Hi Herptology,

Were still in discussions with a sales guy in the USA to determine all the involved costs. If you let me know what Rack you want and your contact info in a private message I'll let you know whats the costs come to and what sort of delivery options we can organise. Depending on your location we might be able to drop it off or send it in the post.

Hi Everyone,

I've recently been introduced to the reptile world and one of the things that has continually popped up is the that people struggle to get there hands on vision racks, particularly before the beginning of breeding season?

Me and a couple of small breeders from the Central Coast are potentially looking at getting a bulk order from the USA to achieve a reasonable discount on around 5-10 racks and was wondering whether it's worth buying a few extras and selling to others in Australia.

I suppose my question is it correct that it's hard to get vision racks and where have people bought them from if there is a supplier in Austrailia?

Hey guys,

How is this process going if it is still going with all this covid crap? Would be keen to join!

Last edited by a moderator:
If this hasnt happened and is still going to happen id like to also jump in with this one full package 4 spare tubs and spare heatcord
c68ad204f0c40461875737897afdcd20.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back