• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WA Kimberly Frilled Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kr0nick

Reaction score
WA Kimberly Frilled Dragons (EOI)

Scientific Name
Chlamydosaurus Kingii

Common Name
Frilled Neck lizard

Size
10cm approx (including tail)

Quantity Available
10 plus

Bred By
Myself

General Description
Up for sale soon (as this is EOI) I have some WA Kimberly regions frilled neck hatchies, My animals were originally purchased from Brenton Rhodes (Erebos) on this forum.

These guys are feeding well on calcium and multivitamin dusted woodies, They all eat from either plastic containers or forceps. They are kept under MVB light and spend weekends outdoors in natural sunlight. They are growing well and seem very healthy. All very active once they are nice and warm.

These frillies are not ready for their new homes as of yet but i am willing to take 50% non refundable deposits to hold and also willing to discuss A payment plan A signed receipt will be provided.

Willing to Freight?
Yes at buyers expense, need to discuss permits etc.

Contact Details
Private message or 0421756053 texts preferred due to full time work20140316_161112.jpg20140303_103324.jpg20140303_103539.jpg20140303_103737.jpg

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Last edited:
These guys are for sale now contact on 0421756053

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back