Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well im still waiting for your book! i wants it!
:D

brilliant pics and don't say otherwise!

Amazing!!! Thank-you so much for sharing with us all, definitely one of the best threads on here in a long time 8)

Absolutely cracking photography!! im so jealous.. i live in perth and have NEVER seen wild herps! I saw some in kalbarri but they were just beardies :/ feel free to PM me some good spots ;)

That Underwoodisaurus is an odd ball, did you find patterned animals in the same area?

I lol'd at the turtle frog.
Nice shots mate,

I've said it before and I'll say it again - absolutely amazing pics Steve.

It really is a great series of pics mate, and I have to agree that this is one of the best threads on APS in years.

Thoroughly enjoyed these, especially the S.spinigerus, C.nuchalis, V.caudolineatus + V.eremius and of course, the S.elderi.

Thanks for sharing mate, looks like you had an awesome time in WA.

Fantastic post! You certainly cleaned up on your trip. Love that bizarre thick-tail.

Regards,
David

Great photos Stephen, Love the geckos! The dragon shots are stunning too, you really manged to highlight the animals color perfectly in every shot. Well done!!!

Bloody hell you sure did clean up on the species whiles you were over here!
I still have to find a photograph a C. adelaidensis, will be up that way next week for a week so fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back