• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laikin

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi, im looking for a bredli hatchling, i live near Coffs Harbour, NSW

Wanting to buy baby bredli python, i live in Bellingen which is near Coffs harbour, i have been wanting one for a long time now but haven't had much success with finding any, prefer not to drive to far (example 4-6 hours) but may be willing to if good deal,

hi everyone, i'm looking for a baby bredli python but cant seem to find many breeders near me, i live in Bellingen, NSW (near Coffs Harbour), if you know anyone please message me,

hi everyone, i'm looking for a baby bredli python but cant seem to find many breeders near me, i live in Bellingen, NSW (near Coffs Harbour), if you know anyone please message me,
Im looking as well for hypos best ive found a couple on reptile classifieds and brent smith from KHP Reptiles has some really nice reduced pattern bredlis

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

thanks, i would also prefer a hypo but seeing my luck ill take anything
i found someone selling her baby bredli with the tank and all the accessories and hour a way from me but someone beat me to it

Maybe im thinking i might of been lucky to have such a nice hypo bredli in my collection just over a yearling now with high reds and no blacks

that sounds like you got really lucky! can you post a picture?

that sounds like you got really lucky! can you post a picture?
The pics dont pick up the colours properly but hes got alot of light red through him
68a171c3649e827b8662b80065aea99a.jpg

WOW! thats beautiful, would kill to get Bredli as amazing as that.
who did you get it from?

WOW! thats beautiful, would kill to get Bredli as amazing as that.
who did you get it from?
Was my first snake over a yr ago from kellyville pets was overpriced and my other 11 reps have been from beeders ever since i wont go back to kellyville pets

ya, i dont really like supporting places like kellyville pets, they always sell things at ridiculous prices:rolleyes:

Wrong time of year to find really young bredli, since they hatch in jan-feb so they’ll be 6-7mths already

I’ll have a couple holdbacks available sometime This year, if you want to potentially wait, but they’ll be 8+months old
[doublepost=1594865840,1594865655][/doublepost]

Last edited:
Wrong time of year to find really young bredli, since they hatch in jan-feb so they’ll be 6-7mths already

I’ll have a couple holdbacks available sometime This year, if you want to potentially wait, but they’ll be 8+months old
Hey man where are you located ill be happy to wait for one. Your bredlis are mint

seems i was to late again:rolleyes: if you ever get anymore please message me, i live in Bellingen so its a pretty far drive but may be willing to go.

seems i was to late again:rolleyes: if you ever get anymore please message me, i live in Bellingen so its a pretty far drive but may be willing to go.

Perhaps meet at the Reptile Park and make a day of it, that'd be worth the drive.

Yeah that would be a good idea, i have been wanting to go there forever but haven't had the chance.

Latest posts

Back