• Hi Guest
    Please create your ads in the New Marketplace by using the tab above or the following link Here.
    These forums will be locked for new posts in the near future.

WA Wanted - Stimsons

Colin41

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi, I recently put an ad for buying a Stimson's Python and received some replies, however, I am having a lot of trouble with being able to open your mail on Face Book. Is there some way on here that I can see those messages? I do not know if it is OK to put my e-mail address or not on here on open messages? I am looking for a Stimsons up to about a yearling.
Many thanks

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You have just created a new thread in the WTB forum but it seems that you might be trying to reply to someone's private message?

Colin41

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Yes I am. I have received a number of replies, none of which I can open in Facebook as I am having trouble with it. Is there a nother way that I can read those replies please. I am new to this site and have not managed to make my way around it yet.
Many thanks

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I am not sure about opening them on Facebook, I don't understand what that means. If you received PMs here you will receive a notification. If you click the little envelope icon (top right hand corner) you can go to your APS inbox and read your messages there.

Email.JPG

Colin41

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I don't know why, but members have been sending me replies to my messages and they have shown up on my email address, but to open them I have to open them via Facebook, which will not allow me. I dont know why these messages dont just open as normal on my email.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm not sure what is going on there. If you send me a screenshot/photo of one of these messages PRIVATELY (NOT in this thread) I might be able to determine what the issue is.

Deedee78

Reaction score
Yes I am. I have received a number of replies, none of which I can open in Facebook as I am having trouble with it. Is there a nother way that I can read those replies please. I am new to this site and have not managed to make my way around it yet.
Many thanks
Hi, I have 8 hatchlings for sale. Unsexed and all feeding.
I'm in Raymond Terrace

Colin41

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Which State? I am in WA.
[automerge]1611212988[/automerge]
I'm not sure what is going on there. If you send me a screenshot/photo of one of these messages PRIVATELY (NOT in this thread) I might be able to determine what the issue is.
Hi I have attached 2 photos. One is incoming message on my e-mail and the next is the opened email....I just cannot get access to Facebook at all. When I cl9ick on FACEBOOK on the email, it tells me that I have to go through a whole gambut of actions, like putting a downloaded photo of my Drivers Licence on etc. After I have fully carried out whet it says, I am told that I am still being put on hold. I have done absolutely nothing to warrant it, and trying to get to Facebook to speak to someone is impossible.
[automerge]1611213072[/automerge]
Hi, I have 8 hatchlings for sale. Unsexed and all feeding.
I'm in Raymond Terrace
Hi, Where is Raymond Terrace (NSW?) I am in WA.

Attachments

• IMG_1908.JPG
    IMG_1908.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1907.JPG
    IMG_1907.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yeah that's a Facebook group and has nothing to do with APS. If you click on the "view in Facebook" link that should work, if it doesn't it could be a password issue that you will need to sort out on Facebook.

StimsonsWA.JPG

Latest posts