We need more signatures to save Steve Irwins reserve!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wheres the petition that will stop bindi appearing on tv?

Yeah, wheres the petition ?

wheres the petition that will stop bindi appearing on tv?
You could always buy a bendable bindi or one of the bindi dolls and use it as a voodo doll !!
voodoodoll.gif

http://shop.australiazoo.com.au/cart.php?target=product&product_id=533&category_id=39

OMG, theyve eventually released it...
47b20s0.gif
..now ill beable to buy australis the bindi kidfitness dvd vol 2 to complete his collection!

Last edited:
as much as id like my petition to happen i doubt no matter how many signatures there are terri wouldnt hinder her lil cash cows earning potential

Come on Leave off Bindi... shes Steves daughter and as she gets older she will bring so much awareness to Australias wildlife...

shes already reaching out to kids about it..... so let her be.

I'm pretty sure Bindi has either inherited her fathers energy and lack of guile, or is slowly building up to a psychotic episode of epic proportions.

Her levels of earnestness are at like, mach 5.

as she gets older she will bring so much awareness to Australias wildlife...
Ok then let her do it when she gets older right now shes just a pain! :? but just because i don't like her dosent mean i don't think shes doing good for aussie wildlife(shes just annoying)

Yes we do need more signatures, sign up people and show the Govt we care for our environment and won't sell out to overseas interests

Yea, Bindi annoys the crap out of me, and I dont like disliking her as I have much respect for steve. The way she carries on, Id say she's big in America, they're a dramatic bunch, which I think is what her mum is aiming at.
I doubt signatures will stop the mining, it has a law of its own.
Iv signed it ages ago any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back