Weird Coastal I Found...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeluvver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Check out this weird coastal I found today, has pale grey colouration and stripes down its sides, couldnt see any blotches. Also it has a solid white stomach and the scales seem to be in flecks almost looks like part Diamond but I'm too far north. Anyone have any ideas or ever seen anything like it?

IMG_2995.jpg

Last edited:
Thats what my diamonds tummy looks like, his doesnt go that far up his side thou

Haha yeah smithers I also spotted the other coastal I usually see, but this guy is new to me and the people working there havent seen him/her before.

Well he didnt really say anything but he seemed a bit impatient and suspicious

Ahhk probably should just buy a plant each time to make it worth his business. :p Once you visited a dozen times a week he'll get used to you. ;P

I've seen 3 or 4 pythons (possibly more, the dark one I saw at the nursery today looks like the one I saw last time so I think its the same one), 2 Green Tree Snakes, one small eyed snake and one yellow faced whipsnake. I also find HEAPS of lizards.

The pythons certainly like that nursery- so do you :). Not sure what it would be. Don't know what the owners problem was. You seem to visit there fairly regularly.

I think his problem is I visit regularly and I've never bought anything :lol:He wasn't really getting annoyed he just found my fascination a bit strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back