Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justdragons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So Today was the big day when i was to get 2 new baby bearded dragons. i did a lot of research and managed to get on to some rick walker red beardies. after a lot of emails and questions and a little waiting today was the day.

However last night i got an email saying that because i had bought 2 and was hoping for a pair as they are from different parents i got offered another for free as she/he had a deformed tail but have a strong feeling that this is a little girl. she is very cute all the same and i think maybe my favorite because she is special. :)
i have to say the whole process has been a pleasure and i couldn't be happier with my trio which i picked up this arvo and are now settling in to a feed and warm bask as they have been inside a box all day.

please welcome OBI WARREN, GARTH VADER AND BARBRA FETTE.

names subject to change if the sex turns out wrong. lol

also not sure how to put the photos in so here is a link

garth | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

warren again | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

barbra | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited:
I LOVE BEARDED DRAGONS, wish i could own them but hey....... i live in WA....... hey that rhymes.

are you not allowed them in wa??

cheers crystalmoon, im heaps happy with them.

wow, ya learn something everyday. i thought they were one of the most common pets.. why are all the states so different?

wow, ya learn something everyday. i thought they were one of the most common pets.. why are all the states so different?
dunno why there so different here in WA, we cant even have, the spotted, children, pygmy, diamond, jungle, bredli, coastal or darwin carpets here or GTP, and while i am greatful to own a python it would be nice if there was variety from the usual pythons, which are stimson and the SWCP and the aspidites.

dunno why there so different here in WA, we cant even have, the spotted, children, pygmy, diamond, jungle, bredli, coastal or darwin carpets here or GTP, and while i am greatful to own a python it would be nice if there was variety from the usual pythons, which are stimson and the SWCP and the aspidites.

Pretty sure WA laws are so you can only own animals native to the area? perhaps I'm wrong...thought I read it somewhere though lol

Pretty sure WA laws are so you can only own animals native to the area? perhaps I'm wrong...thought I read it somewhere though lol
your totally right there, and its great we support our natives so much, thumbs up, but, over east you can have things that are native to WA and from the red center ie bredli's, spotted pythons, bearded dragons, maculosa etc, yet we cant have them here where they are actually native too, its just frustrating. wildlife places here have some of the ones mentioned, ie bredli etc, spotted, bearded dragons. i like larger pythons but not huge like the olives, which i can own, i just love carpets, because they are just the right size ya know. everyone over east should consider themselves very lucky.

id love nothing more than to have a diamond, bredli, jungle or even a green tree python.

i thought you wernt alowed pygmy pythons... but they only come from wa..,
worth moving to adelaide...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back