well trained ball python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonboy69

Reaction score
Sorry to the mods for putting this up here if I'm not allowed. Has anyone seen this add from another site. For Sale - Trained Ball Python

ball python which is extremely lovely and well trained.It has all its documents so kindly bet back to us for more and extra details about this python

Make an Enquiry:
For Sale - Trained Ball Python. I found this add very funny. Let's come up with some funny captions for what it could be trained for. I've got one. It could be attack trained so if anyone try's to steal your reptiles it will attack lol.

The only thing you can train a ball python to do is just lay there and do what is natural.... act like a rock. That is about all they are good for.

Yeah these are a money grabbing scam from Central or West Africa. Have some fund and reply. They don't understand our keeping rules over here. But make sure you let us know what they say. I am guessing they will offer shipment with a company and you need to put the money into a third party bank account. It's quite common.

could they have trained it to cut its own head off? that would be a very usefull ball python indeed! my shovel is bloody heavy lol.

im betting its trained for all the usual things you train them for , to fetch , sit , shake , not to play to rough or jump , not to poo inside you know all the usual things , what doesn't everyone train their snakes

Yeah these are a money grabbing scam from Central or West Africa. Have some fund and reply. They don't understand our keeping rules over here. But make sure you let us know what they say. I am guessing they will offer shipment with a company and you need to put the money into a third party bank account. It's quite common.
That is a variation of the Advance-fee fraud. If you do reply ( And I recommend you don't ) use a throwaway email address as it will probably quickly fill up with spam. Plus the normal safety guff about dowloading, web-sites etc. Oh and payment will be via Western Union

Why are you all being sarcastic... Don't any of your snakes fetch the mail? You should all start training your snakes for goodness sake!!!! ;)

Ball pythons are so cleaver.

I have taught my Ball Python to count. One Sssss for one, two Sssss's for two........

Still working on the trick where he forms a loop by biting his own tail so that I can roll him down the street.

Trained to pee itself when you poke it in the eye? If so I want it! 8)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back