Western bearded dragon care?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic Mike

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey, fellow reptile enthusiasts im wondering what the cares like for western bearded dragons? And does anyone have any tips for looking after them?
Kind regards magic mike!

What species are you talking about ? there are 4 species in WA. I keep Pogona minor minor as well as P.vitticeps, P.henrylawsoni and P.barbata . There are slight differences in keeping but not a lot. Surely the seller gave you basic info ? If not then he and you are stupid people for not getting basic info transferred.

What species are you talking about ? there are 4 species in WA. I keep Pogona minor minor as well as P.vitticeps, P.henrylawsoni and P.barbata . There are slight differences in keeping but not a lot. Surely the seller gave you basic info ? If not then he and you are stupid people for not getting basic info transferred.
boggles my mind when people buy a species and then go "how do i care for this?"

I haven't purchased anyone yet, I want your advice on what the cares like. Because you are the experts here.

boggles my mind when people buy a species and then go "how do i care for them?
For goodness sake i haven't purchased any thing yet i want your advice on it.

The sp i am interested in getting is Pogona minor.

And yes i did get a general care sheet from my potential seller i am here mainly looking for tips.

Here's a tip: Look up Bearded Dragon care sheets. You'll find about a million of them.

What works for one species of Pogona will work for all of them, the differences are trivial other than size, and since you're going for a smaller species a standard size enclosure for other species will be perfect anyway.

Latest posts

Back