What a difference a roach makes!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
As soon as he gets in the tub with his din dins he starts to glow!

Dsc_0204.jpg

I'm pretty sure the roaches would agree with you, or rather, would have agreed with you.

He bred with Luna, my white female, a week ago and he's been rather horny ever since. Once obviously wasn't enough!

:)

he is such a cutie, and I thought mine went nice and light when the roaches come along, but yours wins hands down.

Planning to sell hatchies if they have any?

Planning on growing up the hatchies from these guys if she becomes gravid. Pretty sure she is as she has upped her food intake and is getting a small belly on her already, which is exciting.

Next season their offspring from last year will hopefully be big enough to breed together, can't wait for that too!

Where did you get your whites from?................. My Merlin was bred by a bloke in Qld .Richard Malpass, think he has since retired due to health reasons ...

My seven whites all came from Bex at Twingums reptiles. Feel free to post a pic of Merlin!

Saz....i wish....... seems other than my minimal expertize at computor stuff...got me in a real pickle.... we picked up a self breeding virus when i visited the URS sight! ...now this hunk of plastic & metal is the next best thing next to fort knox... i ask IT if i am allowed to visit a sight!!!!

I owe pics badly.....& yes like most want to show off!!! so i am taking pics & sending to a friend via Australia Post.... well they should be quicker than me!

Still want a solid blood & ghost white female for each of my boys!!!

My old girl once jumped into the roach bin while I was cleaning out her enclosure, and stuffed her face so full of roaches that she couldn't swallow them. I had to force her mouth open and pull them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back