What am I?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yogi

Reaction score
Found these guys in a very bad place and was wondering what they are any help be great?

I live on the Northern Rivers NSW.

So let me know what ya think?
securedownload1.jpgsecuredownload.jpgsecuredownload2.jpg

Cheers Yogi

Looks like a baby Eastern Brown we caught one in our yard and let it go elsewhere as we didnt want it to bite our dogs :) It looked just like that with those black head markings that they lose when they grow up.

Pretty sure they are Eastern brown babies. I would not gamble on them being harmless that's for sure

I found 5 out of about 18 eggs that hatched. Awesome I ll relocate the ones i have.

Thanks all.

Definitely eastern browns, bites from ones the size can be lethal

As Eipper indicates, don't be lulled into any false sense of security due to size. Baby browns have caused fatal bites. They already carry a lethal dose of venom and their fangs, although small, are capable of penetrating the outer skin to inject their venom into living tissue (i.e. subcutanous injection). Ignoring immediate first aid treatment due to their small size and the lack of bleeding of bleeding or irritation at the bite sight, is a potentially fatal mistake!

So take extreme care in relocating.

Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back