Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fritzi2009

Reaction score
I dunno if anyone's posted something like this before, they probably have but I don't care :) I want to know what animals you people do not like :D
For whatever reason !

I don't like bees( they are my number one phobia), wasps, flys..... basically anything that flies and has no problem getting in my personal space.
Apart from that I'm sweet with anything.. except maybe some hairy spiders... hmmm :oops:

mozzys, some spiders creep me out, but i once found a spider about yay long ---------------------------------------------- with a golf ball sized but and it was completely black with these bright red fangs. i saved it from a hammer being held by a screaming girl lol

Last edited:
chimps and some monkeys freak me out dont know why excatly.
Im not a fan of cockaroaches either.

haha oh yeah... chimps :lol: how random... actually i dislike feeding time for my lizards.. i won't touch the crickets with my hands.. i calm them down in the fridge then i use tweezers LOL... and if they jump on me god almighty the whole neighbourhoods knows about it

I thought I liked all creatures, until we stayed in the Daintree and saw a GIANT cockroach and turned into a screaming, hysterical idiot. (hangs head in shame):(

I had no idea they freaked me out til then, but this one was huge, you could have just about put a sadle on it and ridden the damn thing!!!!
(I'm getting all creapy just thinking about it)

Last edited:
rats... and mice.. and cockroaches... and giant dogs >.>

I'm scared of wild rats and mice. My mum started paying me out that if i didn't like rats or mice then why do i like feeding snakes....:rolleyes:

Im also a little scared of Orangatans, simply becasue there really smart and im affraid that one day they'll take over the earth :D:shock:

hairy spiders, particularly huntsmans, sometimes cockroaches(cuz they fly at you unexpectadly when your going to the bathroom or going to the kitchen in the middle of the night), hehe

I agree with the people that said some humans :| but JasonL, birds, boring!?
My quaker parrot is by far the most un...boring(?) bird I've ever met :D he talks to me when nobody else will o.o Haha

Leaches! i absolutely hate leaches!!!

They are cool little critters... here's one I poached from the Royal N. P. ( I hid it on my ankle under my sock ;) )

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 326
I agree with the people that said some humans :| but JasonL, birds, boring!?
My quaker parrot is by far the most un...boring(?) bird I've ever met :D he talks to me when nobody else will o.o Haha

yes, I think they are boring... birds? I just don't get it.... I do like birds that predate on other birds though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back