Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damiieen

Reaction score
Hey,

As many of you know the VHS Reptile Expo is coming up soon.
This will be my first ever Expo i'm very excited.

I'm just wandering what people are going to be selling there and how much it will cost so I have an idea of how much to money to bring.

Cheers,
Damien.

few lizards, few pythons and bits and peices. Just excess young and few inverts.
Will pick up some aniamals while im there, maybe some monitors or pythons such as roughy's or an alibino.

Hey,

As many of you know the VHS Reptile Expo is coming up soon.
This will be my first ever Expo i'm very excited.

I'm just wandering what people are going to be selling there and how much it will cost so I have an idea of how much to money to bring.

Cheers,
Damien.

Congrats on this being your 1st expo...As someone mentioned in another thread Brian Barnett has excelled at organising this expo. It will be the largest Reptile Expo we have had in Melbourne so far! :D

We have a will have a few Spiny tailed Monitors for sale, hatched early Dec. and other bits. Our ad on HerpTrader is ad 103-400. Enjoy your day @ the Expo Damien! ;)

ProHerp Stand

We're really excited about this expo!

We'll be selling our full range of enclosures, gecko racks and hatchling racks, the full range of reptile radiators, black plastic hides and a large range of accessories.

I'm still unsure if there will be any room for animals but I do have some smooth knobtails available, in levis and occidentalis.

This expo is going to be huge!

BTW: We will only be taking cash on the day, but you can place orders for a later date if you dont have any cash with you.

I'm definitely coming to your stall proherp i need all that stuff on the day.
I'm thinking about gecko's or an Ackie depends really on prices.

I can't wait.
I'll be coming home with a lizard, I don't know what type, I just know I will be.
Most likely a Bluey.

We will have a limited few F1 Wheatbelt stimmies, a few Macs
and a hand full of yearling Degrey and Geraldton stimmies, some Geckos

Last edited:
We will have a limited few F1 Wheatbelt stimmies, a few Macs
and a hand full of yearling Degrey and Geraldton stimmies, some Geckos

What kind of gecko's?

Anyone else selling anything?

Last edited:
We will have a handful of our Enclosures on display, although they are all sold already we will be taking orders as we will ship them down for you.:lol::lol:

Hopefully i could get a thickie and a smooth knobtail depending on enclosure pricing. :D

I'm looking forward to this expo also. It's bi-annual isn't it? There wasn't one on last year was there? (I shouldn't dwell on the past, I hear there's no future in it :lol:)

We will have lots of live stock for sale;

yearling black and gold jungle pythons $250
WA Stimson pythons 3 months old $180ea
3 month old Olive pythons $350ea
perons tree frogs $30ea
7 year old breeding pair childrens pythons $400pr
yearling bredli carpet pythons $200ea
baby short neck turtles $89ea
sub-adult long neck turtles $65ea
year old saw shell turtle trio $500 trio
White lip tree frogs $25ea
Thick tail geckos $75ea