Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I know this thread is useless but im bored and it would be interesting to see what Geckos people would love to have that are not yet in captivity.

I have listed several geckos that are not yet kept in captivity. Only choose one and then we can see what all the different Gecko lovers would like to keep that they obviously cant as yet.

1. Giant tree Gecko (Pseudothecadactylus Australis)
2. Banded Knob Tailed Gecko (Nephrurus Wheeleri)
3. Midline Knob Tailed Gecko (Nephrurus Vertebralis)
4. Granite belt/ Border Thick Tailed Gecko (Underwoodisaurus Sphyrurus)
5. Chameleon Gecko (Carphodactylus Laevis)
6. Leaf Tailed Gecko (Saltuarius Wyberba)

Feel free to add any others but they must be Australian. I was gonna make a poll but I could'nt be stuffed.

Mine would have to be the Chameleon gecko.

Shawn

Maybe you should ad a poll, but personally i would take either of the nephrurus sp or the underwoodisarus sp.

cheers

Either Nephrurus Wheeleri or Underwoodisaurus Sphyrurus for me

Hypo Milii are already in Captivity Mr.Bredli

Oops.. i didn't read the question properly - didn't see the not yet in captivity bit. I'd pick a hypo milii over all of those anyway.

wheeleri for sure....wouldnt mind some N.sheai. they arent in captivity yet as everyone probably knows

But Jordo, what is your choice?

Well I prefer the ground dwellers and out of them vertebralis doesn't really appeal to me, so probably Sphyrurus or Wheeleri ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back