what great potential could this have

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy/do it. Seriously. It would look awesome. And if you don't do it, I'll have the rage of a thousand white hot suns of fury.

lol!!! looks like i need the strong sun screen :p i wish i wasnt broke :p or i so would it would be a monster of a task to take on hahaha this is where a tradie bf would come in handy :p

- - - Updated - - -

SOMEONE DO IT FOR ME :p AND DONATE ME THE FINISHED PRODUCT :p

who said you need a tradie to do it, I'm 15 and i built my own enclosure just need to know how to hammer a nail :) But that would look f#$@ sick.

hahahahaha that is so weird. I have the EXACT same unit in my living room. Mrs wont let me touch it tho :( I have thought of many cool things id like to do with it.

Mine was cheaper tho :p $5.50 from ebay. I LOVE EBAY :)

hahahahaha that is so weird. I have the EXACT same unit in my living room. Mrs wont let me touch it tho :( I have thought of many cool things id like to do with it.

Mine was cheaper tho :p $5.50 from ebay. I LOVE EBAY :)

stuff the mrs hahahahahha do it give her your credit card for the weekend tell her to go off with the girls and bam awesome enclosure time
:p

Buy moving boxes and tape them together in a shape that suits you.
Cut holes out for viewing and holes for your reptilian friends to move between the "rooms"
Spraypaint rooms any colour (Snakes love Blue, its calming to them...)
Gladwrap the viewing hole and sellotape the gladwrap properly.
Add reptile.
Stand back and admire your work

There ya go, I'll take my royalties in the form of cheques or shoes...

Disclaimer: Might be a good idea to not follow above directions unless you are wanting to play hide and seek with your snake when it gets out.

the unit has 2pak paint finish( emporite) by the looks of it, that stuff is pretty nasty stuff when spraying it, i'm not sure about enclosing it and then heating up the inside, does anyone know if it gives of any fumes once it is heated? especially where the globes are where the heat is the hottest

I find they are never deep enough.

- - - Updated - - -

39cm deep = fail

the unit has 2pak paint finish( emporite) by the looks of it, that stuff is pretty nasty stuff when spraying it, i'm not sure about enclosing it and then heating up the inside, does anyone know if it gives of any fumes once it is heated? especially where the globes are where the heat is the hottest

isnt it just a laminate and wouldnt you rout in a coil for a heat cord and put a tile on top? if its to thin you could add a bit of thicker wood on top rout that and put tile on top the get some edging to make the raised heat platform look good or you could use heat mats. as for lighting you could get strip led lighting.
and i would use perspex to for the front maybe each could be a different colour make it look kool
Cathy

Last edited:
hey cathy i'm pretty sure the add said polished cappachino finish or something like that, i'm a cabinet maket and to me it looked like a 2pak gloss finish, the add has been taken down now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back