Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been bitten by Parasuta flagellum afew times, and a couple of ticks.

- - - Updated - - -

And I've had a Drysdalia rhodogaster bite my fingernail, so I suppose that sorta counts

Hey [MENTION=27815]Stuart[/MENTION], only 1 serious bite and that was 1 of the Tiger Snake bites, few nights in hospital and an extremely swollen arm but other than that no other issues. Other Tiger snake bite was very minor and just a sore swollen finger, and no effects from the Brown Snake bite. The Diamond bite was probably the most painful. I was getting teeth out of my hand for weeks.

Skink: bluey
Dragon: Arconna rock dragon (ctenophorus fionni) and bearded, ironically that fionni hurt a lot more then the bearded.
Geckos/pygopods: Christinus marmoratus and Oedura tryoni.
Monitor: Ackie
Snake (all): Jungle carpet (twice), coastal x diamond, BHP
Other: Turtle, tiger (yes an actual freakn tiger), mozzies, leeches, ants, bream, coockatoo, green cheek conure, domestic cat

Coastal hatchies
18 mth old coastal
Cat
Dog
Wombat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can add Varanus gilleni to my list, got bitten by my little guy on Monday and Tuesday lol

Did the Brown Tree Snake hurt? Ive heard they hurt like a *****?

Only exciting ones worth mentioning for me are
*Octopus
*Shark
*Weta

Other than that the only other mildly exciting ones are
*Jungle
*Bluetongue
*Frilly
*Skaapsteeker - Psammophylax rhombeatus (South African Snake)
*Yellow Spotted Monitor
*Brown Tree Snake
*Childrens Python
*Galah
*Dog
*Cat
*Mouse & Rat
*Tarantula
@jase75 ,How were those elapid bites? Must have been a bit of a concerns at the time.

Did the Brown Tree Snake hurt? Ive heard they hurt like a *****?

It actually wasnt too bad. It stung a bit like a bee sting for about 15 mins and then dissapeared. I have heard of others suffering a fair bit more.

I guess being back fanged they really have to have a good chew to get much venom in.

brown snake
yellow faced whip snake (three times)
blue tongues/bearded dragons (LOTS!!)
olive python
small freshwater croc
black headed python
carpet python
centipede
red back spiders
bull ants
dogs
turtles (these guys hurt like hell)
moray eel
and small reef shark!!

i just cant help picking things up

I hate to think in total but I have been bitten by mulgas, collett's, rbbs, spotted black, Tigers, strape nosed brown, copperhead, northern death adder, woodland adder, floodplain adder, little whip, swampy, brown tree, macleays water snakes......as for non venomous and lizards - well they don't count

Crikeys Scotty (eipper) that's a fair resume mate.

As for you others too funny. :lol:

Cracks me up how you all just list the bites like they r no big deal.

Great thread peeps.

For mine that moray eel bite would have been a cracker. They r *******s of things if they get hold.

I sure as hell don't want to be bitten by a moray - their teeth are terrifying!

Jesus Scott you must have more venom in your body than blood :shock:

I hate to think in total but I have been bitten by mulgas, collett's, rbbs, spotted black, Tigers, strape nosed brown, copperhead, northern death adder, woodland adder, floodplain adder, little whip, swampy, brown tree, macleays water snakes......as for non venomous and lizards - well they don't count

They still tickle though. :D

Any texty bites? Being bitten by all those and not a texty would be pretty lucky!

No vens so I guess these don't count eipper..........

Plenty of love taps from little critters but bites of note;
Blue Tongue......Bugger wouldn't let go
Big BHP girl, still got some of her tooth in me that just won't come out. (Bled like a pig from that one)
Burmese
Retic
Anaconda (Yellow)
Red Tail Boa

My wife still has a tooth from our second bredli in her hand. It was one of those strike out at you bites, and I think as it pulled away it left a tooth behind.

Ever been bitten by anything that doesn't have a tiny head? that actually hurts? id take your bites any day over what Pauls_pythons has had.. the Burmese, Retic and Anaconda would of been terrible..

Go get bitten by a texty alexbee, then a retic or anaconda then see if it'll change your mind. I'd rather a big snake over a dangerous ven any day!

Not to mention that Scott has had monitor bites (correct me if I'm wrong but I know you have lacies) and large snake bites (seeing as he owns olives) so I assume you may be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back