what have you hidden ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilezac

Reaction score
hey everyone im wondering for a topic what has everyone hidden from you perants as in like a snake or something along them lines

my mum used to hide green frogs from her parents. Kept them in shoe boxes under the beds. Til they started croaking after dusk haha...

If I could buy them without them knowing, I recon I'd be hiding a snake or two

I have an elephant under my pillow but I think my partner is getting suspicious. Especially since the giraffe in the wardrobe keeps sneezing
"ahahah eli fant....."

A tiger snake when I was 5

When I was younger my sisters and I would get the red back eggs out of the shed and put them in glass jars under our beds.

My brother kept a jar or leeches as pets under his bed at boarding school and fed them by daring his friends to see who would keep their hand in there the longest.

Whenever we get a new apprentice in, we tell him that his 1st job is to get rid of all the dead hookers hidden in the false ceiling.

If the pet shop(reptile inc) that sold them wasn't so far away I'd get a scorpion and just hide it in my room.... Just pretend all the woodies and crickets are for my frog

- - - Updated - - -

My brother kept a jar or leeches as pets under his bed at boarding school and fed them by daring his friends to see who would keep their hand in there the longest.
Lol, awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back