Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in my suburb all I've seen are Weasel Skinks, 2 of them -- one at school, one in my house.
My mate lives in a close suburb and he's found an Eastern Bluey.

ive only seen a bluey in my yard regularly,...but i havent seen him since feb.

heres hoping he makes an appearance again soon!!

oh, and there was a young lacey climbing the tree behind my house last summer, hoping he comes back and eats teh neighbour kids this year! :p

All I have seen is a turtle.

I've seen turtles, laceys, water dragons, water skinks, green tree snakes, coastal carpet pythons, a pink tongue and HEAPS of small skinks like fence skinks and garden skinks.

beardies and blueys and the occasional garden skink

WOW snake luver thats awesome

My Garden is full with Garden skinks

Does anyone have Geckos?

Last edited:
WOW snake luver thats awesome
Yep I guess so ;)

I get WAYYY more stuff in my area (Frillnecks, beardies, blueys, land mullets, countless snake species) but I havent seen them all.

Oh and Ive also seen a Small eyed snake and my mums seen (and been bitten by) a yellow faced whipsnake.
And if you count frogs, Ive seen some green tree frogs and rocket frogs.

Blue Tongues, Shinglebacks, loads of different bearded dragons & garden skinks, Ringed Browns, Speckled Browns & Eastern Browns, Stimsons, Black-Headeds, uhhmmm that's all I can think of atm, I'm sure we have seen more though.

Lacies,bloctched and common bluies, black snakes,tiger snakes, gippy water dragons and seen one white lip snake awesome little critter

browns,tigers,death adders, bearded dragons, dimond pythons, jacky dragons, cunningham skinks, whits skinks, leaf tail geckos, brown - green tree snakes, yellow whipe snakes.
just to name a few :)
Eddie

i have seen in my area, eastern water dragons, bearded dragons, lace monitors, green tree snake, carpet python, brown tree snake, keelback, brown snake, taipan, red bellied black snake, house geckos, leaf tailed geckos, thats all that i can think of atm.

Yep I guess so ;)

I get WAYYY more stuff in my area (Frillnecks, beardies, blueys, land mullets, countless snake species) but I havent seen them all.

Oh and Ive also seen a Small eyed snake and my mums seen (and been bitten by) a yellow faced whipsnake.
And if you count frogs, Ive seen some green tree frogs and rocket frogs.

You get frillys on the sunshine coast? Lol are you sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back