What is that one piece of advice that you wish someone had given you when you first started keeping snakes?

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
APS Veteran
Trusted Seller
Reaction score
OMG I'm such and idiot.
for some reason I read it as
Aussie pythons forum
and snakes forum

excuse me while I just go die of embarrassment

Haha! I think we've all had plenty of mental lapses worse than this one, but it is a particularly comical case! I respect you for allowing it to be a light-hearted laugh rather than editing your post and pretending it never happened as plenty of insecure idiots would. Don't get me wrong, while I have not lost a shred of respect for you, I definitely laughed at you :)

HerpDerp

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Haha! I think we've all had plenty of mental lapses worse than this one, but it is a particularly comical case! I respect you for allowing it to be a light-hearted laugh rather than editing your post and pretending it never happened as plenty of insecure idiots would. Don't get me wrong, while I have not lost a shred of respect for you, I definitely laughed at you :)

Well, the way I see it, there is no reason to get upset about it. mistakes happen and every one has a "moment" every now and again. If only all my "moments" were as minor as this one!! HAHA. I've had some doozies in the past!

Laugh away @Sdaji , I'll join you!