What is that one piece of advice that you wish someone had given you when you first started keeping snakes?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG I'm such and idiot.
for some reason I read it as
Aussie pythons forum
and snakes forum

excuse me while I just go die of embarrassment

Haha! I think we've all had plenty of mental lapses worse than this one, but it is a particularly comical case! I respect you for allowing it to be a light-hearted laugh rather than editing your post and pretending it never happened as plenty of insecure idiots would. Don't get me wrong, while I have not lost a shred of respect for you, I definitely laughed at you :)

Haha! I think we've all had plenty of mental lapses worse than this one, but it is a particularly comical case! I respect you for allowing it to be a light-hearted laugh rather than editing your post and pretending it never happened as plenty of insecure idiots would. Don't get me wrong, while I have not lost a shred of respect for you, I definitely laughed at you :)

Well, the way I see it, there is no reason to get upset about it. mistakes happen and every one has a "moment" every now and again. If only all my "moments" were as minor as this one!! HAHA. I've had some doozies in the past!

Laugh away @Sdaji , I'll join you!

itā€™s worth spending the money on a good thermostat, and write everything down, keep a full record on bowel movements, feeds and sheds so you can refer back if anything goes wrong

This is 100% what I am afraid of! haha
Don't be afraid, embrace it šŸ˜‚.

My one bit of advice, which I did follow, get in contact with a good breeder. Most are quite willing to answer your questions and are happy to keep in contact if you have any problems that pop up with your snake. Listen and take their advice rather than ignore and ask on FB šŸ˜‚.

Latest posts

Back