What Is Wrong With This Site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLANA

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi just wondering is anyone else having problems with teh APS website, I have had nothing but problems for over a week now some days you can get in here and others you can't and today every half an hour it either plays up or goes offline and I can't access it for ages, is it just my computer:( or is it anyone else as well, other strange stuff keeps happening too like a timer comes up and says I got to wait 8min between posts, I tried contacting APS but no one has contacted me yet.

Think they are trying to fix it but i have to admit i have had different problems tonight.

yes its happing to every1
and with ur 8 min wait
it is because u have posted to many posts

Having many issues and still can't work out why. I am working on it.

ok no worries, was just wondering it was just my stupid computer or everyone else was having the same problem, better not call the computer stupid now lol

i know it can get a bit annoying as we are all addicted to this site and we all need our fix everyday and wen we cant access this site we all suffer withdrawl symptoms, but dont get to stressed cause im sure they are working on it. the other nite i was reading a certain thread a few ppl were cracking the major [deleted by Mods] cause the site was having a few problems.

id jus like to take this opurtunity to thank the guys and girls that make this site possible and we all know wat it takes to run a site like this. THANKS HEAPS

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it's calming down. I'll keep you posted if there are any issues. Chat is back for now.

i know it can get a bit annoying as we are all addicted to this site and we all need our fix everyday and wen we cant access this site we all suffer withdrawl symptoms, but dont get to stressed cause im sure they are working on it. the other nite i was reading a certain thread a few ppl were cracking the major [deleted by Mods] cause the site was having a few problems.

id jus like to take this opurtunity to thank the guys and girls that make this site possible and we all know wat it takes to run a site like this. THANKS HEAPS

yep im with you on that
this site costs a lot of money to run a year to year basis
u cant expect 5-10 dollars from a subscribers/sellers to cover the cost for the year
all i say if it gets tough with the money bump the price up for sellers and subscribers or jst make it if u want to sign up its a 10-20 buck fee
but hey thats my opinon

Last edited by a moderator:
yes its happing to every1
and with ur 8 min wait
it is because u have posted to many posts

who would have thought there was such a thing as too many post:cry: , Website seem's to be running ok now, maybe change service provider as they may not be able to cope with all the uploading download etc etc, not a computer wiz but that's usually the problem isn't it:?

I've posted what the problem was in the announcement. There is no need to change servers or providers - it was a configuration issue.

Thor,.... I WANT THE SNAKE IN YOUR AVATAR!!!!
p.s Admin is the BEST!!!!

Last edited:
well talking about price of things

you caould make it you can view everything as if you were a guest but to reply or anything make it a $5 signup fee and then do subscribers and sellers up the price a bit more than what it is now

im sure everyone who uses this would be happy to pay the $5 to use it as normal and the sellers and subscribers wouldnt complain about it costing them say an extra $5 or $10 for what they are getting

id be happy to pay a $20 fee for all features like i have now

who would have thought there was such a thing as too many posts?

It's called flooding, and it's a breach of General Site Rule #5. And it should be 15 mins. If you're getting only 8 mins then you're luckier than most.

:p

Hix

There is no issue with the volume of traffic we are getting or the amount of support we are getting from subscribers. The problem was a configuration issue only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back