Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia has the best diversity within the reptile kingdom in the world in my opinion, far too many amazing reps for me just to choose one.

They are all so unique and gorgeous in their own way! It is far to hard to decide!!! I'd have to say my personal favorite would have to be the thorny devil, he is just so different from anything else! I also like saltwater crocs, they are awesome ;)

yea compared to america with about 300 species of reptiles, i love the thorny devil one of my favourites as well with the salties.

Either the thorny devil, lace monitor, salty or jungle carpet python. Hard to decide!!

Robs (snakepimps) Red belly! ...or is that narrowing it down a bit far? ;)

My ex wife would have to be the best[and smartest], snake I know!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say Bredli followed real close by Olives. I think too many people over look the Bredl with their awesome reds and browns and I have never met an agro one either.

Collett's snake, broad headed snake, keelback, gtp, arcoona rock dragon, tawny rock dragon, bell's phase lace monitor, storr's monitor, and for something a bit different Yellow bellied sea snake and olive headed sea snake.

shinglebacks and mangrove monitors (which will hopefully be my next addition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back