Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
albino darwins, scrub pythons, oenpelli python, green tree pythons, womas, olives, RBB, BHP, collets snake, st george mulga, inland and costal taipan, salt water croc and fresh water croc ect.ect
lets just say every reptile in australia for me lol

My favourite would be a scrub python, for sentimental reasons if nothing else. They made me fall on love with snakes and I willl always have a soft spot for them. Then thorny devils, mulga snakes, northern death adders, womas, rbbs, banded western browns, collettes snaked, inland tais, bhps, black headed western browns, bandy bandys, fresh water crocs, saltwater crocs, jungle pythons, water pythons, lace monitors, etc,

Last edited:
there all great! then also ive got a special spot for beardies, as i have two. there just so easy going and are really easy to look after!!!

You cannot go past a perentie for intelligence, looks, speed, and overall danger factor they tick every box

Snakes;
scrub python
olive python
oenpelli python
kimberly mulgas
black headed python

Lizards;
Emerald tree monitor
Perentie
Black headed monitor
goulds (sand) monitor

Personel favorite is emerald tree monitors <3 awesome monitors and so rare.

Cheers Bohdi!

ive always loved mertens such gorgeous aquatic reps a second choice would have to be by far any species of tigers *** beasts

Australia has the best diversity within the reptile kingdom in the world in my opinion, far too many amazing reps for me just to choose one.

But if you had to commit you know its a Carpet:D.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Red belly tops the list, with any of the Aussie Pythons close behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back