Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my favourite species is morelia
or do you mean subspecies lol sorry
i cant choose they are all awesome! i own 11 carpets

Last edited:
Hey Nilesh,
I would have to agree with you on that one, but Morelia is the genus.

My favorite species is......2 hard to decide!!! They are all so beautiful in their own way!!! In species do you mean snake? Lizard? Crocodile? For snakes Morelia Spilota Cheynei has always been one I've always loved!!! But I am also a big fan of the Morelia genus :) Lizard would have to be southern leaftailed gecko. Crocodile: Saltwater.
I own 1 Jungle carpet, 1 Bredli, 1 Beardie and a spotted python. Why haven't I got the others on my dream list? One word: Parents :lol:

My favorite is the coastal, and if we are going as far as to choose a locality as well, I would say Proserpine.

I guess I mean sub species?? An wow 11 what are they?

well i gotta say i have a love for coastal thats all i can put it down to at the moment lol
i have a 66% het darwinxcoastal
albino coastalx darwin
normal darwin
woma python
coastal carpet
2 100% het albino darwin
3 jungles
100% het coastalxdarwin
not a python but a common tree snake
ha ha lol 12 includin the tree snake :) lol going up to 15 now. getting a pair of Murray darlings this coming week and some
beardeds and a bredli
\heres a pic of the albino cross an my woma
IMAG0320.jpgnew woma !!!.jpgIMAG0321.jpgan the coastalxdarwin 66 het

Last edited:
I'd say in snakes but we can broaden it to all reptiles if you like I'd ave to say my favorite is jungle pythons I've fallin in love with my latest edition such amazing colors an when I get time I'll learn how to upload photos

Parenties! Not a snake i know but they are amazing lizards, not on licence yet and hopefully wont be, would be cruel to keep such an intelligent monitor locked up.

Antaresia by a long mile - my little girl is just so sweet. However, I think the Proserpine Coastal's are really beautiful too. Every time I look at them I marvel at what masterpieces of nature they really are.

I like female humans.. But in the reptilian world, I choose the Liasis group

Favourite snake is the Red-bellied black. and favourite lizard is the lace monitor.unfortunately i own neither.

My favourite lizard would be Spencer's Monitor :D
Favourite python would be Diamond
And favourite ven would be Death Adders :D

My favorite snake species is Morelia viridis. Why you ask?

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

The pictures say it all. Among MANY MANY other things, IMO they are the most gorgeous snakes in the world.

My favorite lizard species is Rhacodactylus ciliatus.

IMG_2395-1.jpg

IMG_0227-1.jpg

Why?They are fairly large for for a gecko. They can reach up to 50-60 grams and svl 4-4.5 in.(10cm?) They are easy to care for. They don't require any heat source.(granted your room temp is no higher then 85 and no cooler then 65) They come in a huge variety of colors and patterns. Best of all they are easy to breed.

I like the liasis species the best I own a water python and water python most people like a fancy pattern but I like the colour and irradesance of my 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back