Help Support AUSSIE PYTHONS:

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalMoon

Reptile Lover
Reaction score
I love all of them and I keep changing my mind lol I didnt used to be that fond of BHP's but since handling them on a regular basis I absolutely adore them now.... Ohhh I love a good looking Coastal, I hate these threads ;)

Varanoidea

Reaction score
I love them all with varying amounts. Roughies have the least amount of my love though. Please don't hunt me down RSP lovers. ;) I find tiger jags to be the prettiest.

andynic07

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I love them all with varying amounts. Roughies have the least amount of my love though. Please don't hunt me down RSP lovers. ;) I find tiger jags to be the prettiest.

I will not hunt you down but have to ask what you don't like about them?

A Mulga Snake:)!
I am not sure that I am familiar with the mulga python.lol. They are a great snake though and I am looking at getting an Alice Mulga and a St George mulga down the track.

As for [MENTION=39748]Bredli1956[/MENTION] I can't really choose a favourite because they all have unique features that stand out from the rest without one being a clear winner.

Varanoidea

Reaction score
I will not hunt you down but have to ask what you don't like about them?

I am not sure that I am familiar with the mulga python.lol. They are a great snake though and I am looking at getting an Alice Mulga and a St George mulga down the track.

As for [MENTION=39748]Bredli1956[/MENTION] I can't really choose a favourite because they all have unique features that stand out from the rest without one being a clear winner.

It's not that I don't like them I just like everything else better. Appearance wise. Can't say if ever handled a RSP.

andynic07

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score

It's not that I don't like them I just like everything else better. Appearance wise. Can't say if ever handled a RSP.
Aww that is shallow man. It is not always about the looks.lol. Have you seen the eyes of an RSP? I can appreciate that you don't like the paint job but the eyes are hypnotising.

Varanoidea

Reaction score
Aww that is shallow man. It is not always about the looks.lol. Have you seen the eyes of an RSP? I can appreciate that you don't like the paint job but the eyes are hypnotising.

I'll agree they do have very large pretty eyes. ;) I would certainly like to own one someday.

critterguy

Reaction score
Well I've only had one snake so far, our woma, so far I like Woma's the best but love some of the looks of varieties of Stimsons and Night tiger tree snakes.

Did come across a beautiful baby python on the weekend, was the best markings I'd seen in person for ages and wasn't a ready striker, it was on some road down to a outriggers club that I critter hunt at night time occasionally, caught it, took some pics then let the bud loose in a tree nearby, will post some pics once they are loaded off my wifes tablet.
For now here is a our woma as a bub and a more recent shot from about december

Attachments

• IMG_0428.jpg
    IMG_0428.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1643.jpg
    IMG_1643.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 63

andynic07

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score

Well I've only had one snake so far, our woma, so far I like Woma's the best but love some of the looks of varieties of Stimsons and Night tiger tree snakes.

Did come across a beautiful baby python on the weekend, was the best markings I'd seen in person for ages and wasn't a ready striker, it was on some road down to a outriggers club that I critter hunt at night time occasionally, caught it, took some pics then let the bud loose in a tree nearby, will post some pics once they are loaded off my wifes tablet.
For now here is a our woma as a bub and a more recent shot from about december
Nice looking woma mate and I look forward to seeing your pictures.

sam78s

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Looks wise, GTP. Out of the breeds I've got, our Stimmie is a total puppy dog. A real sweetie. Our MD is only a hatchling, but seems to have a very nice nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts