Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on you for sticking with the Classics SKYWLKR these days all the bloody mongrels like the Indominus Rex are the next big thing... Bloody jagosaurs ;)

Dont you mean "ah, um... meat, ah... meatosaurus's?" Now thats chaos!!

LOL

Actually, I had a look through RDU and I saw a "few" things that caught my fancy: Pilbara Tristis, pellewensis, Varanus pilbarensis, glauerti and bushi. Also some of the depressa, and the strophurus elderi

Would have to be a saltwater crocodile for me. Of all the Australian reptiles they would have to interest me the most. After previously working with them in a captive setting, they just demand so much more respect than any other reptile in Australia (coastal taipans and large monitors are up there though). Their behaviour is also extremely interesting to observe. Main thing stopping me from owning one is the current Queensland licensing laws and room for a large one.
Ah well, I think they maybe a species I will just have to settle with conducting research on.
Cheers, Cameron.

aww my gosh, you are so brave having a saltwater crock for a pet, i am sure that they are great guard dog oops guard crock, no one would brake in your house for sure lol

- - - Updated - - -

You might need to move to Darwin for a few years. ...i held numerous salties and my mate now has one of them now.... and she is around 3.5mtrs long... miss her a lot at times... never trusted her tho either ������

what the, are you crazy lol

- - - Updated - - -

ha ha, i do not think you can not handle us, we are very hard to handle and ferrous, we are worse then a anaconda lol

aww my gosh, you are so brave having a saltwater crock for a pet, i am sure that they are great guard dog oops guard crock, no one would brake in your house for sure lol

what the, are you crazy lol

-
ha ha, i do not think you can not handle us, we are very hard to handle and ferrous, we are worse then a anaconda lol

Not as hard to handle as your grammar and spelling *puts on shades and grammar nazi cap*

Crocs are awesome creatures, it would just be tricky accommodating them. Once a baby saltie tried to bite me on the nipple! It was a close call that's for sure

As far as Australian native, Tiliqua occipitalis — the Western BTS. :)

Tiliqua gigas is the holy grail for me, and they are in the Oceania region.

91b168dd4e7fbd5a52b8e480859f75c4.jpg
this is the only picture i can find of her. Its about 7rs old and was taken just before i left Darwin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back