Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarafritz2011

Reaction score
Is it too much to ask that a man doesnt shake in his boots when he sees my snakes? Its getting ridiculous! Come on guys! :p

I like herps ;)

Ahh well I know heaps of people that dont like they, heaps that dont care. But i more get the 'why the hell do you keep them?' I tell them and then they dont realise its that weird.

Most of my girl friends, not girl friends but girl friends (i got your mind thinking there didnt I?) actually like the animals, and its all the guy friends that dont. Weird heyyy.

where here im not that hard to find. find a tradie not an office wally and you he should be man enough not to squell and hide. sorry office wallys out there.

I like herps ;)

Ahh well I know heaps of people that dont like they, heaps that dont care. But i more get the 'why the hell do you keep them?' I tell them and then they dont realise its that weird.

Most of my girl friends, not girl friends but girl friends (i got your mind thinking there didnt I?) actually like the animals, and its all the guy friends that dont. Weird heyyy.

It is weird! some of my guy friends wont even walk past their tanks :p

where here im not that hard to find. find a tradie not an office wally and you he should be man enough not to squell and hide. sorry office wallys out there.

+1 for the tradies!! damn pen pushers and there pale skin and there fancy suits.

They are all on this forum.... I guess that doesn't make it much better lmao =p.

easy way to find man Go to club and walk up to man rather than standing in corner with ten of your girlfreinds around you and expect him to come to you. Any man who has a young lady walk up to him and ask him to dance is an idiot and not worth it if he dont say thankyou lord and yes would love to dance. Ever that or join or start a herp club up your way and find someone who already loves snakes.

Hahah nah :) I do need to find myself a man who will buy me snakes instead of shoes though :p

What a wonderful idea. I have no interest in shoes other than their practicality for walking and getting wet and muddy. I'm not interested in jewellery or flowers either. A man who buys me herps, on the other hand - now that's the way to my heart. :D

What a wonderful idea. I have no interest in shoes other than their practicality for walking and getting wet and muddy. I'm not interested in jewellery or flowers either. A man who buys me herps, on the other hand - now that's the way to my heart. :D

what sort and how many

Hey leave the pen/mouse pushers out of this too :p
I have never met a girl who is as into herps as much as me and some of my friends. I wish I knew some girls like you. The male and female herpers must just hang out in different places

easy way to find man Go to club and walk up to man rather than standing in corner with ten of your girlfreinds around you and expect him to come to you. Any man who has a young lady walk up to him and ask him to dance is an idiot and not worth it if he dont say thankyou lord and yes would love to dance. Ever that or join or start a herp club up your way and find someone who already loves snakes.
How does your first suggestion help with finding a guy into snakes?

+1 for the tradies!! damn pen pushers and there pale skin and there fancy suits.

Hell yeah.. damn paper pushers with their pasty white skins pushing their pens around signing the tradies contracts and paychecks with their fancy pens pushing them around... No wait :shock:... Let me start again

Damn paper pushers with their pasty white skins.... ;)

I'd love to get my wife interested in herps. We've got well over a hundred pets but she just can't get to like my snakes. :(

How does your first suggestion help with finding a guy into snakes?

it doesnt really sorry got lost in what i was doing. new idea tell men they can show you there snake if they handle your snake first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back