• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

where to buy a stimpsons python in perth

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas M

Reaction score
i have looked everywhere and can't find anything i am trying to buy a stimpsons python does anyone know where i can find one for sale

Hi mate i bought my first stimmy at pet city but i know they cant find any ethier right now.

I pretty much only buy from private sellers now.

Try contacting pythonalia on facebook he has some beautiful snakes at fair prices.
When i bought off him he gave advise that really helped.

Is this your first time owning a snake?
If so how does your setup look?

Maybe i can try give a few pointers if you need them :) its good to have his/her enclosure setup before you have them.

He might take awhile to get back you just fyi.

Hi mate i bought my first stimmy at pet city but i know they cant find any ethier right now.

I pretty much only buy from private sellers now.

Try contacting pythonalia on facebook he has some beautiful snakes at fair prices.
When i bought off him he gave advise that really helped.

Is this your first time owning a snake?
If so how does your setup look?

Maybe i can try give a few pointers if you need them :) its good to have his/her enclosure setup before you have them.

He might take awhile to get back you just fyi.
ok thanks yes this is my first time i have i 90 x 45 x 45 tank a heat mat a hide bowl and rock also a few fake plants i hope to have time to put the enclosure together this weekend i am just waiting for a few other decorations i ordered (i think i replied wrong before)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thanks yes this is my first time i have i 90 x 45 x 45 tank a heat mat a hide bowl and rock also a few fake plants i hope to have time to put the enclosure together this weekend i am just waiting for a few other decorations i ordered

Sound like you got the exo tera large wide ay? I have a few myself biggest thing with them is that they lose alot of heat through the glass. To beat this i would try placing the heat mat between ceramic ties and check the temp at different time through out day for a few days.
(Pic from when i was using exo teras)
20200724_133239_compress58.jpg
Remember when your checking heat to measure at the hottest point even if its under aspen.

Does your heat mat have a thermostat? If not You can get a thermo gun like this at CES balcatta for a good price.
20200813_210510_compress29.jpg
Also you have got a large enclosure and thats ok but probably wouldn't but a baby in there only because it might be too big.
Gl have fun :)

Last edited:
Sound like you got the exo tera large wide ay? I have a few myself biggest thing with them is that they lose alot of heat through the glass. To beat this i would try placing the heat mat between ceramic ties and check the temp at different time through out day for a few days.
(Pic from when i was using exo teras)
View attachment 329729
Remember when your checking heat to measure at the hottest point even if its under aspen.

Does your heat mat have a thermostat? If not You can get a thermo gun like this at CES balcatta for a good price.
View attachment 329730
Also you have got a large enclosure and thats ok but probably wouldn't but a baby in there only because it might be too big.
Gl have fun :)
ok thanls i have a thermostat on the way and i will look into a smaller enclosure. btw it is an exoterra

Latest posts

Back