where to purchase pygmy pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah1234

Reaction score
Hi there, was just wanting to ask those in the know as to where I would look at purchasing pygmy pythons now or in the coming season. Is there anyone in particular that I should get in contact with?
cheers

Sarah :D

Kathryn and michael have them atm, their name on here is reptiles4you, i think thats how its spelt.. They are really really good to deal with and really good prices. make sure you have a chat with them. see some pics and prices. :)

Thanks so much everyone! I have already sent an enquiry to snake ranch, will contact a variety of people and see how i go :D

Kathryn and michael have them atm, their name on here is reptiles4you, i think thats how its spelt.. They are really really good to deal with and really good prices. make sure you have a chat with them. see some pics and prices. :)

nothing seemed to come up when I did a search for that name. Anyone know how I can contact these people or their username? I'd love to talk to them

Hi there, was just wanting to ask those in the know as to where I would look at purchasing pygmy pythons now or in the coming season.
cheers Sarah :D

They come up for sale quite often on The HerpTrader. Keep an eye out on the listings.;)

I saw Pygmy pythons going for $400 the other day. When I get on the computer I'll put the link

Ad placed on The HerpTrader last night.....2 Pygmy Banded Stimson Python females, hatched January 2011 - $170 each! ;)

Thanks guys I just recently found a beautiful little yearling female who will be mine sometime next week. Will post pics once she has settled. Gorgeous snakes!

44093.jpg

this is a piccie of her. darling isn't she :D
Pic is a little old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back