Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Jordan-

Reaction score
Hi, have had trouble finding any cemented information regarding the White Lipped Pythons and if they are even legal or available in Australia? I have seen one available on ReptilesClassified for $3k but wanted to find out more before looking at even buying one, if legal of course. I know they have been known to be found on a select few islands but that was all I could find outside of Papua New Guinea. By far my number one species of Python, so would love to find out more.

Cheers, Jordan

Hi, have had trouble finding any cemented information regarding the White Lipped Pythons and if they are even legal or available in Australia? I have seen one available on ReptilesClassified for $3k but wanted to find out more before looking at even buying one, if legal of course. I know they have been known to be found on a select few islands but that was all I could find outside of Papua New Guinea. By far my number one species of Python, so would love to find out more.

Cheers, Jordan
U can keep in Qld on advanced licience. There found on northern Torres Strait Islands

Back