• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

White/Pastel Bearded dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helikaon

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Pogona Vitticeps

Common Name
Inland bearded dragon

Sex
unknown

Size
small

Quantity Available
happy to part with a handful or so from this first clutch

Price
$120 each

Bred By
Me. Parents came from Missb and were part of Saz's breeding stock

General Description
White X White Cross. very good quality with a lot of potential. eating voraciously and growing quickly.

Willing to Freight?
Yes $80

Contact Details
Pm

Pictures of parents:

Central bearded dragons - The Reptile House

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

ok well i have determined which ones i am keeping so will sell the rest of the clutch. theres a couple on hold for ppl but about 5 left.

one stumpy tailed hatchy left from first clutch. second clutch ready to go any time. Also have a few from the white male cross yellow female, if any are interested

bumpity bumpity

---------- Post added 07-Jan-11 at 08:34 AM ----------

KAbam.

third and final clutch will be ready soon. can do airport trip next friday if needed. or preferably monthly. Few left from second clutch. plenty of interest can hold hatchies if you are serious.

ok wont be able to get to the airport for a little while due to flooding here in the lockyer valley. but will get there as soon as i can for those interested

---------- Post added 13-Jan-11 at 11:26 PM ----------

a few from the first clutch.
P1080563.jpg

bumpity bump

also will swap for reptiles of interest.

Last edited:
Holding on to the remainder hatchies untill they grow a bit and are big enough to determine sex. will then sell of individually depending on quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back