Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went last year was amazing :))
Can't wait for this year I plan to save as much as I can til then.
This year should be great hopefully I'll pick up some angle head's for my tank already setup, my new enclosure's wont be at my house soon enough :((
Can't wait for it this year be sure to look for the kid with all the piercing's ;) haha

My mum has said a flat out no to snakes cos she is not liking the 'fangs' and the fact we would have to have rats/mice in the house in some form.

But is not totally adverse to the idea of the a hooded scale foot since they don't have 'fangs' and also eat the same bugs as beardies.

Does any one know of any common scaly foots (feet?) for sale this year?

If it is a success getting a scaly foot into the house could be a starting point to get a 'Fanged' one in.

"Honest mum, I don't know how this Scaly foot that is meant to be 30cm and eat bugs turned in to a 3ft one that needs rats and mice. No mum, I don't see the big 'fangs' and forked snake tongue, you must be imagining things. Ohhhhh...... those 'fangs' and tongue. It must be an abnormality."

Bahahah that would work

well ima coming also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flying in from QLD to have a perv n drool, going to have alook at amazing amazons, the zoo and watever else there is of interest :) wat other good shops, fish or reptile are down that way, we will be central to the expo,,,,,,let me know
thanks Ray

It's the day after my birthday, so taking the opportunity to spend the weekend there for my birthday :) no reps will be coming home with us but I can't wait to be amazed at all that is there!!

I posted this on another thread regarding the VHS Expo, so I thought I would post it here to.

I'll be there working on the Scales & Tails Australia table. Also bringing 10 Co-dom. carpets and 4 het albino olives to sell. Here are some of the carpets I'll be bringing and a pic of the hets parents.

Attachments

• JMCJ 11014.JPG
    JMCJ 11014.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 27
  • JMCJ 11012.JPG
    JMCJ 11012.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 31
  • JMCJ 11006.JPG
    JMCJ 11006.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Olive mating low res.jpg
    Olive mating low res.jpg