Whoopee!! Baby Lychas Marmoreus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveD

Reaction score
Have had a female produce 7 babies, they are 4 days old on mums back, have transferred mum and bubs to a small container without any loss and mum has eaten a small cricket and the babies have darkened in colour, how long before they leave mum?, i also intend to leave the babies in the small container after they leave their mother and i remove her, i intend to feed them pieces of cricket , will they scavenge these ok? this is my first litter and im just soooo excited!!!!:D:D:D:D

Try buying pinhead crickets (most pet stores have them if you're willing to wait a day or three) as scorpions sense food by movement? Not having bred mine I don't actually know whether they will or will not scavenge

dont like saying this but i dont like your chances of raising them, my 1st clutch died about a week after birth, my mates all died, i have 2 from my latest clutch buy they aint eating, but i think termites would b your best bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back