Why do you forum?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why do you forum?

• I want a platform/soapbox to blog from

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Mainly because I have much knowledge and want to share it with others, but might learn a little too

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Mainly because I have some knowledge and want to share, but I want to learn equally from others

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Mainly because I have little knowledge and mainly want to converse and learn from others

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • I love being a troll, the cookies are tasty or meme's and other things.

• Other (Please describe).

• Total voters

-Adam-

Reaction score
After recent developments, I'm curious, as I see different posts from those who want to converse, to those who just want to have opinions, to those all in-between.

For me - there's more I don't know than I do know.

I find forums a brilliant place to come to because:

I can ask questions and get answers, having conversations (it's better than reading a magazine)

I can get different view points and weigh them up on their own merits. (And see things challenged if someone posts something wrong)

I can express my thoughts - and have them challenged too, so I can learn if I'm wrong - to not live in ignorance

Every now and then - there's some funny meme's posted - which I get a kick out of.

How about you?

I am with Adam, this is the first reptile forum I ever found and even though it wasn't about my first love (dragons) I was accepted. My questions and opinions weren't ridiculed.
I don't pretend to know everything but my advice has been accepted and even asked for over the years.
So as Adam says there are many things about APS that will bring me back, info,laughs and amazing facts.
Anyone who says they know everything obviously knows nothing.

I joined up with the idea of getting back into keeping reptiles and learning a bit more than i already knew APS was the first forum i actually found have been here ever since.

Sureeeee we know u like the long necks kevvyboy
Sure do... on ice.
s-l300.jpg

Latest posts

Back