Why you should work at a golf course!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Gidday again, even though today was gloomy the herps at the golf course i work at were still out, took so many shots but ill start at the water dragons! Then turtle, and then the RBB who didnt mind me sitting in front of it taking 500 photos!

babywaterd2.jpg

adultwaterd2.jpg

longneck.jpg

now for the RBB!

rbb2.jpg

rbb3.sized.jpg

rbb6.jpg

ok one more water dragon!

adultwaterd3.sized.jpg

ENJOY!

like the water dragons, what golf course do you work at?

that last water dragons the best, i like the rbb it let you get very close hay. he looks about 4ft how large was he?

least 5 i reckon, i was about a meter away, ive seen about 6 in the last week, they all just scoot away, this guy didnt seem to mind i just walked real slow and sat on a rock. Maquarie Links mate.

:shock: :shock: Thanx pugsly! Those are great pix!!!

Very different to my days working at a Golf course (while still in Canada), I drove the 'beer golf buggy' around and sold beer to the players! :wink:

Thats exactly what i was doing today mate! I do it twice a week usually and am going to take my camera every time for sure now!

Its fun cause im always on the lookout for herps, gets boring and freezin in winter though..

fantastic Pugsly! Love the shots! esp. the turt and the RBB.
Was his head flat because you were in is space or was he just making the most of the ordinary weather?

Beer cart hey - "is it one for them two for you..."

keep em coming....

Love the way the redbellied is flatening out ! Great pics mate wish i worked outside instead of in a shed :(
At least i got to catch a green tree snake in the bosses upstairs office today !! :)

Why thanks guys, heres a couple more then, sorry dialup!

babywaterd.jpg

juviewaterd.jpg

adultwaterd.jpg

Its a great job, and i get to see these guys almost every lap i do of the course, i could probably name them, there was a bg male WD but had a mouth infection last week, havent seen him since.. was thinkin of tryin to catch him and take him to a vet but yeah good luck with that!

rbb.sized.jpg

re Why

Superb pics pugsly nice to see dude! :D

nice, golf days are so much fun, heaps of RBB's at the ones up here.. :)

I use to wander around the lakes and eastlakes golf courses when growing up, never seen many red bellies,just tigers.

Golf

Te WD's would love Macquarie Links with there own swimming pool and lots of grass. I have got to say I travel from Ingleburn everyday and the golf greens look great! I don't see the point of golf, you hit a little white ball around the grass to get to the pub at the end, you might as well save time and go straight there...... :lol:
Now I know you can go herping at the same time maybe I should give it another go...... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back