Wilds still feeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuscus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded
Relocated this guy yesterday (3/5/2012 ) from Buderim, sunshine coast with what seems to be a possum ( or hopefully a cat) in its belly. The temps have dropped then we had a couple of warm days. He has been released at an area witch should remain warm enough for digestion.
Apologies for the quality of the pics, there was a smear in the lens, you would think I would know better.
Was the first of two relocations yesterday, the second was via the local fire brigade, where they asked me to to move a brown snake who was inside a house and was rearing up at a terrified woman. Got there and the woman, while nervous, wasn't terrified and the brown snake was green. Hard part of that job was getting past her dogs, her staffy was quivering with excitement at the prospect of getting a pat and the foxy thought I had the best smell ever

Attachments

• DSC_7769.jpg
    DSC_7769.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC_7775.jpg
    DSC_7775.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC_7778.jpg
    DSC_7778.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
I had an interested relocation about a year ago, I got a call out to a scrubby that had gone into a chicken coop eaten a chook then couldn't get back out because he was now to fat.

I removed the scrubby and then the lady and her daughter come over for a pat.

The child was really happy to get up and close to a snake until the mum pointed out the lump and said look sweety that's peanut your chicken.

The little girl burst into tears and ran off,

felt sorry for her but was a little funny lol

Yeah chicken coops tend to be pretty often with me, I've noticed the big pythons don't really care once they have eaten one lol, just sit there with a huge gut lol

Since the pickup point was only a K away from home I released this guy under my house. Its an A frame and the north side roof/wall gets very warm when sunny. So far the python is sticking to near the north side. There is going to be a huge crap there shortly. Hope I don't step in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back