Winter time heat??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy88

Reaction score
Just wondering what sort of air temp I should set my vivarium for my Pygmy dragons for winter times. As it's well on it's way and I've already started shorting there days I want to start turning the temp down a few degrees every week. Also when will they hypernate at want temp will they start to head inside there cave for the winter and when they do, do I still keep there day to day cycle even though they won't be out and about....

why 3 threads about the same topic not trying to be nasty just curious

Coz I can't find an answer on the net and no one will give me descent advice so I jst keep trying

but they where all started within 15 minutes of each? other you've gotta give people some time to answer it doesn't happen in an instance

how bout some patience or you wont get straight answers from most people. just make one thread and wait to see if you get a response. also its hibernate not hypernate and you don't need to hibernate your animals you can just keep them going all year around. But if you want to for some reason, (maybe you are planning on breeding?) read this:

Caring For the Bearded Dragon

or

http://www.dolittlefarm.com.au/docs/pygmydragon.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back