• Hi Guest
    Please create your ads in the New Marketplace by using the tab above or the following link Here.
    These forums will be locked for new posts in the near future.

WA WTB Rats Perth Region WTB

marcus0002

Reaction score
Just moved to Perth from QLD and wanting to get back into owning snakes as I couldn't bring my pythons over due to WA laws.
Before I buy another python I am chasing a source of rats to avoid paying petshop prices. I haven't had much luck on gumtree here.

marcus0002

Reaction score
What sort of prices are these guys selling at, my breeder in brisbane was selling extra large rats for 9 bucks each, petshops wanted $25, hence looking for private sellers rather than shops

adderboy

Reaction score
Not sure. I don't actually buy from any of these because I live NOR, but for instance Wildpet has adult rats going at 2 for $18 or jumbos 2 for $20. Likely to be better than normal petshop prices.

marcus0002

Reaction score
Not sure. I don't actually buy from any of these because I live NOR, but for instance Wildpet has adult rats going at 2 for $18 or jumbos 2 for $20. Likely to be better than normal petshop prices.
Yea thats exactly the sort of price I was looking for , Ill have to check them out thanks.