Xmas fun!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
me!
did you know that xmas is the birth of santa?
well thats what some kids say to me. It is all for the department stores and greeting card people to make more millions.....but for me its celebrating the ones you love on a united day (so non religious)

so i still enjoy it :p

I reckon it's ridiculous how heaps of people go into a lot of debt for Christmas pressies. I know one woman who spends $500 on each of her five kids. I usually buy a present only for my 3 grandies, less than $20, but would rather spend a little more on a birthday present. I'm not religious, but know Christmas is not about giving lots of gifts eh? Like the Christmas gathering with family and friends instead. Cheers

You absolute f#&^^ng legends..............you have finally cured my two year old of his addiction to my laptop.............he was so happy playing with the snowman and wanted to see him dance on mummy's puter.......then he crapped himself..................he just about broke my arm trying to get away off the chair.................it was classic............I'll just have to deal with the nightmares later...................

best christmas gift I have recieved so far
Thanks
Caz

PS....... Came at a great time of worry...................but made my day

haha, that car thing i showed my mum. HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
best thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!F*^#*^$ AWESOME. she jumped around the room screaming!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back