Year 12 exams

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addam

Reaction score
Tomorrow my year 12 exams begin :-/ im getting a little nervous. 3 hour English exam to kick things off, should be interesting. Anyway to all those other year 12's good luck with exams :) hope all goes well

nothing to be nervous about, just the hopes and dreams you have ride on the next few weeks depending on how you go.
if you start to freak out, just breathe, and imagine how care free and happy you'll be these summer holidays < i know i will :)
i would wish all the year 12's the best of luck with their exams, but in actual fact I'm competing against all you..
sooo..... yeah... i'll be getting back to my study.

aahhhh, memories......., lots of deep breaths and take each exam as it comes, then forget it, (stressing about right & wrong answers wont change the results), then concentrate on the next exam etc etc, before you know it you will be finished with school and enjoying the summer break

good luck to you all

Good luck everyone!!

Because I was a year-10 drop-out, and then went back to do my certificate of tertiary entrance ("senior in a year"), I did state exam instead of the regular QCS/HSC exams, which meant each of your exams was 6-hours long :lol: 2 x English, 1 x maths, 1 x drama, 1 x legal studies (I think??) over 2 week period. It was really tough (especially maths... OMG I NEARLY DIED!!!), but now I've got an MA and it all seems like a bad dream :lol:

Seriously, though, don't stress too much about the outcome, just take each question one-by-one :) GOOD LUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back