yearling rack

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nico77

Reaction score
Just finished a yearling rack and thought i would share the pics . I got the tubs ( 71l ) for $20 each and the pre cut malimine sheets were about 10 bucks each ( used 7 ) 6m heat cord was $42 and 10 bucks on the bolts , i had some perspex sitting around for the windows so that was free . I have some led stripes to fit still but i couldnt get the power supply today so that will be added later .
total spent around $200

P8020146.jpg

P8030158.jpg

I got these 2 from SXR today , thanks Simon :)

P8030153.jpg

P8030157.jpg

cheers nico

Thanks , i carn't wait till the lights are hooked up should make viewing a lot easyer :)

Top job mate, and stunning stripey coastals as well!!!

Its running behind the shelf , the back is screwed on with 6 screws ( on the sides ) so the cord goes between the shelf and the back , the back is alucabond which is plastic coated with alluminium on both sides , it is a bit flexable so the cord isnt getting squashed .

cheers nico

I used a jigsaw , the tubs were a bit more heavy duty than the clear ones , then i used 6 10mm bolts through the pre drilled holes , when i get a power supply i will have led's in there to make it easyer to see in there . The vent holes were done with a soldering iron .

cheers
Nico

The malimine and tubs are from bunnings 71L tubs are on special for 20 bucks each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back